Victorinox has been ruling the industry of professional knives, watches, travel gear, and perfumes since 1884. The Swiss knife manufacturer received a hearty welcome from professionals all around the globe, and today, it is among the most elite knife manufacturer in the industry.
Since the Fibrox range has several products to serve the buyers, this Victorinox Fibrox knife review would brief you about the best Fibrox knives that you can definitely go for if you are looking forward to enhancing your kitchen’s ambiance with an aristocratic knife.
Victorinox Fibrox 8-Inch Pro Knife
Victorinox Fibrox Pro Chef’s Serrated 7-Inch Slant Tip Blade
Victorinox Fibrox 6-Inches Pro Chef Knife
Victorinox Fibrox Pro 9” Serrated Offset Blade Knife
Victorinox Fibrox 7.5-Inches Pro Chef Knife
Victorinox Fibrox 5’’ mini blade pro chef knife
Victorinox Fibrox Offset 9’’ Serrated Sandwich Knife
- Best Victorinox Fibrox Knife – Buying Guide
- Factors to look for while buying a Victorinox Fibrox knife
- Best Victorinox Fibrox Knife Reviews
- 1. Victorinox Fibrox 8-Inch Pro Knife
- 2. Victorinox Fibrox Pro Chef’s Serrated 7-Inch Slant Tip Blade
- 3. Victorinox Fibrox 6-Inches Pro Chef Knife
- 4. Victorinox Fibrox Pro 9” Serrated Offset Blade Knife
- 5. Victorinox Fibrox 7.5-Inches Pro Chef Knife
- 6. Victorinox Fibrox 5’’ mini blade pro chef knife
- 7. Victorinox Fibrox Offset 9’’ Serrated Sandwich Knife
Best Victorinox Fibrox Knife – Buying Guide
Fibrox is not a knife but a range of knives offered by Victorinox. And since, the range encapsulates a variety of knives that vary in size, grip, and price, it is extremely important to know the category of knife that will suit your requirements the most.
Factors to look for while buying a Victorinox Fibrox knife
Before we get into the Victorinox Fibrox knife review, it’s vital to know some attributes that may help you choose the best knife for you. Thus, here are some factors that a buyer needs to look at before buying (or ordering) a Victorinox Fibrox kitchen knife.
- Edge retention: Edge retention is among the most crucial factors that you should definitely look at while buying a kitchen knife as it describes how long the knife will retain its sharpness i.e. the ease of re-sharpening.
- Comfort level: A buyer should resort to a no-slip grip so that he/she can enjoy comfortable cooking.
- Blade build material: Blade material determines the durability and texture of a knife.
- Storage: Some knife manufacturers provide a box with a knife, which determines the life of the kitchen knife.
Best Victorinox Fibrox Knife Reviews
Here are some variants of Victorinox Fibrox that we have shortlisted and undoubtedly, all of them are performing impeccably. Read further to get a detailed Victorinox Fibrox pro chef’s knife review.
One of the hottest selling kitchen knives, the Victorinox Fibrox 8-inch chef knife is a worthy stainless steel knife offering extreme durability and sharpness.
- Ideal dimensions i.e. 17 x 4x 1.25 along with lightweight (7.5 ounces)
- Handcrafted knife for both amateurs and professional chefs
- Tapered, laser-tested, razor edge for flawless chopping
- Ergonomic TPE handle for unrivaled comfort
- Lifetime warranty against damage and defects
Victorinox Fibrox is all set presents a slant tip, 7″ serrated knife that will leave a professional awestruck with its magnificence.
- Premium stainless steel for excellent durability
- The product is compact and very convenient to carry
- It is made with Victorinox’s Swiss precision
- Ideal dimensions i.e. 15 x 3.75 x 1
Victorinox Fibrox 6-Inches chef knife is the ideal destination for the buyers who long for a smaller and compact knife as this knife is quite compact i.e. 6-inches.
- Suitable for professionals as well as amateurs
- Sharp, laser-tested blade for precise cutting
- Convenient slicing
- Ergonomic TPE handle for excellent comfort
- Trust and reliability of Victorinox
Designed with a strange shape, this variant of Victorinox Fibrox will surely grab anyone’s attention in your kitchen. These types of knives make chopping and cutting a doodle and much more enjoyable.
- Premium alloy steel knife offering extreme durability
- The sturdy design is known for the most comfortable chopping
- Convenient to carry
- Suitable for professionals and amateurs
Lying in one of the most demanded segments of kitchen knives i.e. 7-9 inches, Victorinox Fibrox is for those buyers who want a sober knife for day-to-day kitchen chores.
- The wavy design, which ensures 40% higher contact for flagship cutting
- Ice tempering for better edge retention
- Bolster-less edge for convenient re-sharpening
- Ergonomic TPE handle for better comfort
- Lifetime warranty
Looking for a mini knife that would fit into the smallest section of the drawer – here is one! Victorinox Fibrox 5-inches knife is suitable for taking it wherever you go due to its small size.
- Stamped carbon steel build material for insane hardness
- Strategic dimensions 17 x 3.75 x 1.25
Made with premium high carbon steel, this knife offers excellent durability along with the trust of Victorinox.
- Designed and manufactured in Switzerland
- High carbon alloy for durability
- Several colors to choose from
Don’t forget to check out the Damascus chef knife review post we have.
What is the best Victorinox Knife?
Victorinox has introduced a range of elite knives which they named Fibrox. The product range is known for serving the buyers with the highest quality stainless steel, which makes the knives extremely lightweight (nearly 7.5 ounces). The kitchen knife is loaded with a razor-sharp blade that can cut through the toughest meat, fruits, and vegetables.
Victorinox is also known for its laser testing technology that enables it to offer the most reliable kitchen knives in the industry. Besides, TPE ergonomic handle facilitates slip resistance. The Swiss knife manufacturer ensures the buyers with a lifetime warranty against its knife and thus, the buyers can try out these knives without any hesitation.
What is Victorinox Fibrox?
Fibrox is an elite range of kitchen knives introduced by Victorinox. Established in 1884, Victorinox is a reputed Switzerland-based knife manufacturing company. In addition to kitchen knives, the company is also known for its Swiss army knives, watches, travel gear, and fragrances.
Victorinox Fibrox is undoubtedly the most reliable knife a chef or a cook can spot in the market. These knives are designed in a way to ensure sheer durability, enhanced sharpness, no-slip handling, and reducing finger and wrist fatigue. Besides, the brand has implemented its laser-testing technology on this range of products too to ensure top-notch quality of its products.
What steel are Fibrox knives made up of?
Victorinox has decided to craft its Fibrox range of knives out of the fine quality of stainless steel. The prime reason behind resorting to stainless steel is that this quality of steel is ideal for manufacturing budget kitchen knives without compromising durability. Stainless steel knives are extremely sharp and can penetrate through every type of meat, fruits, and vegetables.
Victorinox Fibrox knife set can be re-sharpened quite easily and thus, the buyer need not worry about buying a new knife every time your knife gets blunt. Although stainless steel may not be as hard as carbon steel, still, stainless steel knives won’t disappoint you.
Are Victorinox knives forged?
Victorinox knife set is superbly valued by professional chefs and cooks because of several reasons, out of which one is getting a forged blade at affordable prices. Other reasons include attractive price point, high durability, sheer endurance against repeated blows, fine sharpening, rust-resistance, and, much more.
Forged blades are carved out of a single bar of steel, which is then heated and pounded by machines or craftsmen for the desired shape. This process of forging strengthens the steel and also promotes a better re-sharpening. Besides, forged knives also possess a bolster, which is responsible for making the knife heavier and more stable by adding weight to the center.
Is Victorinox a good knife brand?
Undoubtedly, Victorinox Fibrox is an excellent knife both in terms of usage and appearance. Talking about the usage, the knife is strategically designed to promote the finest chopping, reduce hand fatigue while cutting, and endure the hardest blows. The knife is extremely durable and you need not worry about replacing your knife after every month as it can be re-sharpened quite easily.
Talking about the appearance, Victorinox Fibrox is visually appealing, offering a minimalistic vibe. The stainless steel is quite shiny and when combines with a brown or black handle, it makes this knife an outstanding product.
**We have given a detailed Victorinox Fibrox pro chef’s knife review in the above sections.
Are Victorinox knives full tang?
No, the Victorinox knife set is not full tang. But that doesn’t mean that the manufacturer has compromised with comfort or quality. The knives are constructed quite strategically so that users can cut, chop, dice, or mince vegetables and meat like a doodle. The design also reduces wrist and finger fatigue so you can enjoy cooking.
For those who don’t know what a full tang knife is, full-tang knives have a fully-extended grip portion of the handle. On the other, if the knife is partial tang, it may not possess this characteristic.
Are Victorinox knives dishwasher safe?
Yes, the Victorinox Fibrox knife set is dishwasher-safe. But the manufacturer advises rinsing the knife after every use to ensure the longevity of the knife. Besides, the manufacturer claims the knife to be rust, corrosion, and discoloration proof, which makes it less vulnerable to be spoiled by water or moisture.