Any meal is satisfactory only when it is in the complete package. When the taste and the visual appeal are both on point it tastes even better. The importance of proper bowls and cutlery increase in multiples when you are having a hot bowl of ramen. The aesthetics are very important to maintain a proper output of the ramen you are about to eat.
If you have agreed so far then you will most definitely agree that for a bowl to be perfect it must have the proper color, angle, length and depth, and a proper wide opening. Wide enough for your chopstick to easily remove noodles from it and not so wide enough that your noodles start falling from the corners when you pour it in the bowl. Right? So, to enhance your satisfaction let’s look at some of the best ramen bowls.
Tasse Verre Porcelain Noodle Soup Bowl
NJ Charms Japanese ramen Soup bowl
BOSILI ceramic Japanese Ramen Noodle Bowl Set
Toysdone Ceramic Ramen Bowl
What are the different types of ramen bowls?
If you have been looking for articles to help your decision-making in buying a ramen bowl then you have gone too far deep into this. So, let’s look at all the minute things in detail too so that your decision-making becomes very easy.
There are a lot of types of ramen bowls. The design and body of every ramen bowl are made on some technicalities. And these technicalities differ from bowl to bowl.
Types of ramen bowls:
These bowls are great for people who love to enjoy their ramen properly but also for those who do not like wasting a lot of their money. Tayoudon is a multi-purpose bowl type. It is a fancier type of bowl. You will find this in a lot of restaurants. It can be used for soup, soba, udon, and other dishes too.
It is suitable for enjoying almost all rice and noodle dishes. It is also one of the ramen bowls types.
- Hira Tayoudon:
This is the flatter version of the Tayoudon bowl. The only difference is that this bowl is a bit larger and can fit a larger portion of meals. These bowls are best used when you want to eat or serve a large volume of noodles.
This bowl type is best for serving noodles. It has a very wide mouth and is deep in length as compared to other bowls. The name of this bowl also translates to a “noodle bowl”. Its wide mouth makes it very easy to eat noodles from it and its deep length allows very little food to spill. Therefore, justifying its name.
This is a fancy bowl type for eating noodles. It is mostly used in a commercial kitchen. It has an excellent look to itself. Owing to its shape it is very easy to be stacked up and does not require a lot of space, however, this bowl serves the purpose of quality eating rather than quantitative eating. The number of noodles covered in this bowl is very little compared to the others.
This bowl is a solution for all those people who are very clumsy and tend to burn themselves quite often. It has a very high foot that allows you to hold the bowl well and avoid burning yourself.
Another specialty of this bowl is that it has a slightly bent head. This allows you to see all the contents inside the bowl and makes it easier to eat.
Best Ramen Bowls – Buying Guide
Now that you know the various types of bowls available, by this time you at least have a picture of the kind of bowl you would like to purchase for yourself.
Factors to look for-
Let us look at some more details and deciding factors that will help you in purchasing the best ramen bowl:
The very first characteristic that you look for in your bowl is the type of shape it has and whether it will suffice your needs or not.
When it comes to ramen, it is made using various material’s there is ceramic, plastic, and even melamine. You can choose the type of bowl you want based on how well you know you can handle it.
If you have a habit of tumbling things over quite often, then it is always a safer idea for you to not use a ceramic bowl.
If you are planning to buy a bowl for your home need then probably you would a large bowl that will suffice a large amount of portion. If you are a person who eats smaller portions of food, then you can it for a smaller bowl too.
If you are a Japanese culture fan or a Japanese, then you should opt for a larger bowl as you can eat types of rice and noodles in it.
Best Ramen Bowl Reviews
Let us look at some of the best ramen bowls for your use.
1. Tasse Verre Porcelain Noodle Soup Bowl
This is one of the best ramen ceramic bowls. It is very sturdy looking and is best designed to serve real Asian food.
- The design of this bowl is very unique and creative. It is designed in such a way that you can place your spoons and chopsticks in the bowls nicely so that they do not fall out of the bowl.
- The slots given to hold the chopsticks are large enough to use as a carry-on handle too. So, if the bowl is hot, you have a place to hold it properly.
- These bowls are very lightweight, non-toxic, and hassle-free.
- This bowl does not come alone. It comes in a combo pack that includes 2 bowls, ceramic spoons, and bamboo chopsticks. It is one of the top ramen bowls with chopsticks
- It is microwave safe and is dishwasher friendly.
2. NJ Charms Japanese ramen Soup bowl
For all those who have truly been following the Japanese culture, this bowl set is for you. These ceramic bowls are made for some of the best ramen bowl recipes.
- It is one of the best ramen bowls with relation to the proportion of food. Quantity is the king of this bowl. It will survive your need for looks as well as size.
- It makes a wonderful addition to your kitchen. It comes in a set of 6 pieces; 2 bowls, 2 spoons, and 2 pairs of chopsticks.
- It is easily cleanable and is dishwasher-friendly.
- You can use these bowl sets as an excellent gifting option too. You can cook some of the top ramen bowl recipes in this bowl and enjoy it without spilling.
- The design of this bowl is highly technical. It can fit up to 51 oz of liquid soup and noodles. Its design is made in such a way that your toppings do not fall of the bowl while you enjoy them.
3. BOSILI ceramic Japanese Ramen Noodle Bowl Set
It is one of the best ramen bowls for making some authentic Japanese cuisine. It is handcrafted with thick ceramic ingredients so that it is durable and lasts longer.
- It has a slightly deeper foot so that it can hold a little extra portion of food as compared to other bowls. It has a wide head. This design helps this bowl in serving a good amount of noodles with all of its toppings without a lot of spillages.
- You can buy this bowl set for home and experience the best restaurant-like feels of enjoys the best ramen bowl recipe.
- It is one of the best ramen ceramic bowls for homes.
- It is oven, microwave, and dishwasher safe. It is very safe and durable.
- Each set includes 4 very decorative and well-patterned bowls to enjoy some of the best chicken ramen bowl dishes.
4. Toysdone Ceramic Ramen Bowl
It is one of the best ramen bowls ever. You can enjoy some of the best chicken ramen bowl dishes in this bowl owing to its size and design.
- It is one of the best ramen bowls for any kind of Japanese dish.
- It has a really attractive and funky-looking design that appeals to everyone. If you are looking for a ramen bowl for home, then there is no better choice to make than this bowl.
- It comes in a set of 2 bowls, 2 spoons, and 2 pairs of chopsticks.
- It is one of the best ramen bowls ever not only in looks but also because of its material. It is BPA-free, made from high-quality lead, and is FDA approved.
Also, checkout 7 Best Pot to Cook Rice, if you love eating rice and are in the market for rice bowls.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. Which ramen bowl is best?
The best ramen bowl is Tasse Verre Porcelain Noodle Soup Bowl. It is very durable and is the top ramen cooking bowl as it is microwave friendly. The structure of this bowl helps you to place the chopsticks within the bowl itself whenever you are not eating which will help you in keeping hold of your chopsticks and not losing them.
You can also use those holes as handles to carry the bowls when you have served something hot.
Lastly, its structure causes very little spillage and hence, it is the best ramen bowl. It is one of the top ramen bowls with chopsticks.
2. How big should a ramen bowl be?
The size of your ramen bowl must be based on the things that you will be eating in it. e.g.: if you will be cooking some of the top ramen bowl recipes or the best chicken ramen bowl, then you might need a bigger bowl because apart from soup and noodles it will also have heavy toppings.
If you tend to spill food a lot then you can also buy bowls with a wider mouth and taller feet to avoid spilling any food.
3. How many Oz is a ramen bowl?
The capacity of your ramen bowl should be at least more than 30 oz because you will be adding a minimum of 15 oz of soup plus noodles and toppings to add-on. So, therefore, if you want to enjoy your best chicken ramen bowl, then you should look for a bowl that is at least more than 30 oz