Choosing the right model of water filter for your house is perhaps the biggest challenge. One has to consider numerous factors including techniques involved, water pressure, power supply, and above all, your budget.
Apec vs iSpring water filter
APEC and iSpring are both equally advantageous for small apartments. They are great countertop reverse osmosis (RO) systems under a budget. While APEC provides the best tasting water by thoroughly removing impurities, iSpring adds valuable minerals and decreases water wastage. The battle of apec vs ispring water filter is complicated but not impossible.
1. Which reverse osmosis water filter is the best?
With the addition of an APEC water filter, you can sip on clean and fresh water every time. Perhaps the main advantage of this reverse osmosis water filter is its easy installation. Owing to its compact size, you can easily fit the water filter under the sink and save some space on the countertop.
The APEC 6-stage reverse osmosis water filter is efficient in removing up to 90% of contaminating bacteria. Most importantly, it gives a boost of calcium and magnesium to improve your health and the taste of water.
2. What is the healthiest water filter system?
Reverse osmosis or RO comes under the most budget-friendly water filtering system. It efficiently removes 90% of bacteria and other contaminants to make drinking water safer for you. The tightly packed pore structure of RO filters rejects all the unwanted particles and thus, it is used by the world’s leading water bottling plants.
3. How long do APEC water filters last?
The company gives a 2-year warranty upon registering for the same. However, you can make your RO water filter last longer with proper maintenance and periodical filter replacement. It is essential to replace reverse osmosis water filters every 12 months to increase efficiency and effectiveness.
4. Who makes iSpring water filters?
The iSpring Water Systems make iSpring reverse osmosis water filters in the USA.
5. How long do iSpring filters last?
The lifespan of iSpring water filters depends upon numerous things like the type of filter and per day water requirement. For instance, their 5 stage Essence RO system’s 1-3 pre-filters should be replaced every 6-12 months. On the contrary, it is essential to replace the stage 4 osmosis filter and stage 5 every 3-4 years.
6. Where are APEC water filters made?
APEC is also popularly known as Advanced Purification Engineering Corp and is one of the leading manufacturers of reverse osmosis water filtration systems. APEC drinking RO water filters are made in California, United States.
7. Why is reverse osmosis water bad for you?
Although reverse osmosis water filter systems are considered to be the best in the game, one must always remember that every coin has two sides.
● According to studies, drinking RO water causes bodily harm at a rate faster than tap water contaminants.
● Apart from removing impurities from your water, reverse osmosis filters also extract many beneficial components like calcium or magnesium.
● Regular consumption of reverse osmosis drinking water can cause magnesium deficiency in a short span. It also leads to numerous other health concerns like cardiovascular diseases, weakness, and cramps.
8. How do you install APEC water?
Follow the steps to install an APEC water filter system:
● Assemble all the filters and 3 housings with a rubber O-ring onto the main system
● Attach the feed water adapter with the cold water supply pipe. Use the 2-way yellow tube to connect the 5th-stage filter to the tank
● Use the clear tube to connect product water from the 5th-stage output to the RO faucet. Finally, use the black tube to connect wastewater from the 4th-stage membrane to the drain outlet
9. How do I change my APEC filter?
It is always advised to leave such complex things in a professional’s hand since they have more knowledge than us. Each filter is manufactured with a specific cause and if installed incorrectly, it can make the whole system useless.
Professional technicians are already familiar with instructions and they will do the job in less time with more efficiency.
10. How much do reverse osmosis filters cost?
The reverse osmosis filter is economical in every sense. Talking about the RO filter’s cost, it can be anywhere around $12,000 – $18,000.
Check out other posts on best home appliances and food tips.